Hondros College of nursing's Community Partners
By establishing and maintaining Community Partnerships with like-minded organizations, Hondros College of Nursing enhances the field of nursing which ensures future nurses are well-prepared and best equipped to continue and advance their nursing career, or even begin their new career by graduating and passing of the NCLEX® examination.
Hondros College of Nursing is proud to have established relationships with these community partners. Together, we are advancing nurses and strengthening our communities.
If you are an employee of one of these facilities, please ask us about the benefits you may receive as a result of our partnership.
If you are an employer interested in becoming a community partner, please contact Gerald Smith, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or call 855-90-NURSE ext. 6341.
- Academy Health Services, Inc.
- Arbors at London
- Aristrocrat Berea Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Arlington Urgent Care
- Brookwood Management Company, Senior Living Division
- Crestview Manor
- Crossroads Hospice
- Crossroads Hospice Cincinnati
- Crossroads Hospice Cleveland
- Crossroads Hospice Dayton
- Crossroads Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Dayspring Transitional Care Center
- Dunbar Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills
- Embassy Healthcare
- Essex of Springfield
- First Light Home Care
- Gem City Homecare
- Heartland of Beavercreek
- Hillandale Family of Communities
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Kingston Care Center of Sylvania
- Knox Community Hospital
- Madison Health
- Parkside Village Assisted Living Community
- Patriot Ridge
- Pine Kirk and Utica Care Centers
- St. Leonard
- The Summit at Park Hills
- Trilogy Health Services, LLC
- Woodhaven Residential Treatment Center
- Wright Nursing and Rehabilitation Center