Directory of Scholarships and Grants
HCON Alumni: Click here for details about the Alumni Achievement Grant.
Below are links to different scholarships, loan forgiveness programs, and scholarship searches Hondros College of Nursing students may use. Once you have reviewed the different links and made selections on what to apply for, make sure to review the websites for each opportunity carefully. Application deadlines, and requirements for approval may vary from one scholarship to another.
- The Allen Endowment Scholarship - Awards range from $500 to $1,000. Scholarship applications and eligibility requirements will be provided upon request via email to email@example.com.
- FastWeb's free scholarship search includes more than 600,000 scholarships worth more than $1 billion. FastWeb also offers expert advice and how-tos on financial aid, scholarships, selecting a major, choosing a career and more.
- FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools — on or off the web.
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program (NCSP) (HRSA) - The purpose of the Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) is to provide scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum 2-year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses.
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides up to $6,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses or credentials leading to employment in portable career fields.
- Scholarships for Veterans/ Veterans Assistance
- Scholarship and Living assistance for Foster Care Transitional Youth
- CampusRN has launched a scholarship program in conjunction with the creation of the CampusRN state edition network. This nationwide scholarship program is the most comprehensive of its kind for nursing programs and nursing students because it features scholarship winners from six different regions across the country in which CampusRN has launched state edition sites. CampusRN awards six $2500 scholarships to a needy and deserving nursing student in each region.
Additional scholarship resources:
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- Minority Student Scholarship http://ohionursesfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Minority-Scholarship.pdf
- Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment program (HRSA)
- Students Returning to School to Major in Nursing http://ohionursesfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Students-Returning-to-School-Sch.pdf
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.