HIGH EDUCATIONAL REWARD. FOCUS ON AFFORDABILITY.
Every nursing school has a financial aid department, but how many schools actively find ways to keep their students debt as low as possible? We believe there’s a better way to approach the entire process of financing your education. It starts with our Learn and Earn Ladder approach, which already puts our students ahead of the game by giving them the choice to earn income before going on to earn their next license or degree. There are many ways to reduce debt, and our financial aid department is ready to help students make educated decisions.
- Personalized financial aid support. Dedicated Hondros College staff members focus on helping find the best financial aid for you. With decades of combined experience, they’ll meet with you personally to discuss your awards before starting your program.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation. To save you even more money, our expert staff will also explore if any of your existing credits can be transferred and applied to your Hondros College nursing program.
- Extended payment plans. Instead of the quarterly tuition payments most nursing colleges require, we divide your total amount into monthly payments to make it easier to budget.
- Financial literacy guidance. Exploring every financial aid avenue is just the beginning. Our team is happy to offer guidance on wise spending habits in general.
- Partner Pricing. Hondros College has strategic partnerships with 25+ healthcare providers. If you work for one of them, you’ll be eligible for a reduction in tuition as you pursue your next license or degree.