Directory of Scholarships and Grants
Alumni Achievement Grant
Click here for additional details.
Below are links to different scholarships, loan forgiveness programs, and scholarship searches Hondros College of Nursing students may use. Once you have reviewed the different links and made selections on what to apply for, make sure to review the websites for each opportunity carefully. Application deadlines, and requirements for approval may vary from one scholarship to another.
- The Allen Endowment Scholarship - Awards range from $500 to $1,000. Scholarship applications and eligibility requirements will be provided upon request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FastWeb's free scholarship search includes more than 600,000 scholarships worth more than $1 billion. FastWeb also offers expert advice and how-tos on financial aid, scholarships, selecting a major, choosing a career and more.
- FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools — on or off the web.
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program (NCSP) (HRSA) - The purpose of the Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) is to provide scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum 2-year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses.
Additional financial aid resources:
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- Minority Student Scholarship http://ohionursesfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Minority-Scholarship.pdf
- Ohio War Orphans Scholarship
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment program (HRSA)
- Students Returning to School to Major in Nursing http://ohionursesfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Students-Returning-to-School-Sch.pdf