HCN has designated the employees listed below to coordinate HCN’s efforts to comply with and carry out its responsibilities under Title IX (the Title IX Coordinators). Deputy Title IX Coordinators also have been appointed to support the Title IX Coordinators in fulfilling the duties of the position and shall function as designees of the Title IX Coordinators. As such, any action taken by the Deputy Title IX Coordinator shall be treated as an action taken by the Title IX Coordinator. Student-related Title IX complaints should be sent to the Student Title IX Coordinator and employee--related Title IX complaints that involve no students should be sent to the Employee Title IX Coordinator.
The Title IX Coordinator shall:
- Have knowledge of Title IX requirements, HCN’s Title IX policies and procedures, and all Title IX complaints made to HCN;
- Receive appropriate training to meet his or her Title IX responsibilities;
- Review all Title IX complaints to identify and address any patterns or systemic problems;
- Be accessible to students, employees, and others as appropriate; and
- Not hold job duties that create a conflict of interest with those of the Title IX Coordinator.